MosquitoRepellentInsider.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against MosquitoRepellentInsider.com, please submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent at the email address:
Or by mail to:
6060 Cornerstone Court West
San Diego, CA 92121
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should include the following:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit MosquitoRepellentInsider.com to locate the material. Information reasonably sufficient to permit MosquitoRepellentInsider.com to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. MosquitoRepellentInsider.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, MosquitoRepellentInsider.com may remove it in a timely manner.
Please note: The DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you falsely claim that content on this site is infringing your copyrights. We recommend contacting an attorney if you are unsure whether an in-world object is protected by copyright laws.
The DMCA does not alter the “fair use” provision of the Copyright Act.